The England Rugby Football Schools’ Union (ERFSU) is the schools arm of the Rugby Football Union and the organisation to which schools affiliate. Affiliation to the ERFSU is through a school’s local County Schools Union (CSU). CSUs govern schools rugby and represent the schools voice at a local level. Currently there are around 3,000 member schools ranging from traditional rugby playing secondary schools to brand new schools just starting out on their rugby union programmes.
As from the start of season 2020-2021 the need for a subscription to become a member has been removed, therefore membership is now FREE. To register your membership of the ERFSU please complete the form from the following LINK.
Becoming a member of the ERFSU is a great way to develop and support the growth of rugby union within your school. As a member you will receive exclusive benefits that will continue to enhance your rugby union programmes including:
• Access to subsidised teacher development days.
• Eligibility to enter Competitions from local through to national level including the Nationals Schools Competitions. Entry fees may be required for local competitions to cover costs.
• Access to England International Tickets.
• Discounted tickets to other Twickenham matches.
• Access to raise funding through the RFU Grand Draw.
To contact your County Schools Union please click on the relevant county email link below: