Permission to Host a Festival

As we start the School 7s competitions in earnest, in the build up in some cases to the Rosslyn Park HSBC National Schools Sevens, may we remind you that in line with RFU Regulation it is necessary to seek the approval for any Competition, Festival or Tournament from your County Schools’ Union. If the Schools attending the competition are from another County Schools’ Union, it may be necessary to obtain permission from England Rugby Schools.

For more information please click here.

Tour Approval

If your school has teams playing a fixture in another Rugby Union or from another Rugby Union, it is necessary that approval is granted from your County Schools Union Tour Approval Secretary. If the fixture necessitates an over night-stay, it is then considered as being a School Tour. The above is a World Rugby regulation and includes Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

For more information and who you need to contact in your CSU, please click here.