Old Mutual Wealth Kids First is England Rugby’s approach to rugby for 6-13 year olds. It gives children the opportunity to prosper by fostering an environment for having fun, learning and building confidence.
We’re asking rugby clubs and schools across the country to take the Old Mutual Wealth Kids First pledge to commit to a range of high quality standards to:
- Put children at the heart of everything we do and all the decisions we make.
- Encourage fun on the pitch, through equal opportunity and realistic expectations of our children.
- Build the skills of our adults to provide a safe, healthy, respectful and enjoyable environment for kids.
- Develop children’s confidence and character as players and people.
- Champion rugby’s Core Values, inspiring a lifelong bond between children, adults and our sport.
With over 703 clubs and schools involved already – we want you to get involved!
For more information about Old Mutual Wealth Kids First Rugby, and to take the pledge please visit: http://www.englandrugby.com/my-rugby/players/kids-first-rugby/