- Please park only as directed by the Ground Stewards.
- Players will be directed to an appropriate Changing Room by Stewards upon arrival.
- The Richmond Athletic Association, Richmond FC & London Scottish RFC and the organisers of the Cronk-Cunis Festival will not accept any responsibility for injuries to players or spectators or for damage to cars or property or for losses of any kind from cars, changing rooms or anywhere on the premises used for the Festival.
- Each Captain (or his Deputy) must report to the Organiser’s ‘Control Point’ both immediately upon arrival at least an hour before Kick-Off and when his squad is complete (or at least sufficient to play).
- Each Captain/Manager will be given a Rugby Ball to keep in exchange for a fully completed Players Registration List ~ and the e-mail address and phone number of next year’s Captain.
- Each Captain must come to the ‘Control Point’ again ten minutes before the scheduled kick-off of each of his team’s games to meet the Referee. Prompt starts are essential.
- Every team should have its photo taken early by our Official Photographers as a memento of the day.
- Each Team should have a spare set of shirts to avoid colour clashes.
- Please listen out for announcements throughout the day. There will be unscheduled changes at short notice. The captain/manager must keep in touch with the tournament office throughout the day.
- Officers from the RFU, Middlesex County RFU and Surrey Rugby will be available to offer helpful advice to clubs, players and spectators.